In order to be granted the status of residence of “Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident(SCPR),”, one of the following must apply.
- Spouse of permanent resident, etc.
- A person who was born in Japan as a child of a permanent resident, etc. and continues to reside in Japan.
In the case of a child of a permanent resident, etc., as stated in 2 above, it is not enough to be born in Japan as a child of a permanent resident, etc., and it is necessary to be born in Japan as a child of a permanent resident, etc. and continue to reside in Japan.
Therefore, please note that if you were born overseas and then came to Japan, or if you moved abroad after being born in Japan, you will not be recognized.
In addition, if you apply within 30 days after birth in Japan, you can apply for "Permanent Resident（PR)".
- Visa02/19/2024What kind of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist should I consult?
- Business Manager02/12/2024For those who are considering obtaining the “Business Manager” status of residence
- Specified Skilled Worker02/05/2024To companies who are suffering from labor shortage
- Naturalization01/29/2024Advantages and points to note regarding the residence status “Permanent Resident”