To companies who are suffering from labor shortage

At present, the problem of labor shortage is becoming more serious in various industries.
This labor shortage is even more serious in small and medium -sized companies, as large companies are serious.
Therefore, I think many companies want to hire foreigners who are in Japan.
However, if you are a qualified "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services", which is the main employment qualification of foreigners, you cannot work other than desk work in principle.
​There is "Specified Skilled Worker" as a job qualification that can work on -site work.
In the case of this "Specified Skilled Worker" status of residence, in principle, it is not allowed to bring a family to Japan, and only in Japan can be stayed in Japan for up to 5 years.
As a result, it was not an attractive residence qualification for foreigners who want to stay in Japan for a long time.
However, in the future, "Specified Skilled Worker(ⅱ)" will be newly established in all occupations except for the nursing care field.
If the status of residence of "Specified Skilled Worker(ⅱ)" is recognized, it will be possible to bring your family to Japan and work in Japan for a long time.
Therefore, regarding the status of residence of this "Specified Skilled Worker", it is one of the attractive status of residence for foreigners who want to work in Japan because the scope of work that can be worked is expanded.
On the other hand, companies that consider foreigners can hire foreigners in occupations that have never been able to hire foreigners, so they have a great advantage.

However, companies that employ a foreigner in the status of residence of “Specified Skilled Worker(ⅰ)” are required to formulate and execute a support plan for the foreigners.
For companies that have never hired foreigners due to the status of residence of "Specified Skilled Worker(ⅰ)", the formulation and execution of this support plan is a heavy burden.
However, if you cannot do this at your company, you can ask a "Registered Support Organizations".
Therefore, you do not need to give up because you cannot do it yourself.

Our office is also a "Registered Support Organization", so if you want to hire a foreigner for the first time, please consult our office once.