Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists Yamamoto Office (hereafter referred to as "we" or "us") recognizes the importance of the personal information we collect from our stakeholders and considers the protection of such information to be one of the most important management issues as well as a fundamental part of our business activities.
In order to provide a safe, reliable and secure service to our customers, we have established the following basic policy, which we ensure is fully understood and adhered to by all employees.
1, Basic policy
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve the rules and regulations established by our firm regarding the protection of personal information.
- We have established a management system for the protection of personal information and have made our rules known to all members of the firm to ensure their compliance.
- We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided to us. We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent or have a legitimate reason to do so.
- In addition to keeping personal information accurate and up-to-date, we strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and to continuously improve and correct our information security.
- We will respond sincerely and promptly to enquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from our clients.
Adopted 2 April 2021
Akira Yamamoto, Representative of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists Yamamoto Office
2, Purpose of use of personal data
When we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will specify in advance the purpose for which your personal information will be used, and we will use it within the scope of that purpose. In the event that we need to use your personal information for purposes other than those stated in advance, we will notify you and obtain your consent before using your personal information. The purposes of use of personal information held by the firm are as follows
- Personal information about you
- Meetings with customers
- Dispatch of materials
- Sending information about services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support
- Responding to enquiries and consultations
- Conducting surveys
- Performance of contracts
- Personal data relating to applicants for employment
- Providing and communicating employment and other information to applicants for employment (including internships)
- Managing the recruitment process in our office
3, Proper acquisition of personal information
We will only collect personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
4, Provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following circumstances.
- Where the customer has given consent
- Where required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In the event of a merger, demerger, transfer of business, or other event that results in the succession of the business
- Notwithstanding (1) above, we may provide your address, name, telephone number, etc. to our affiliates or agents when we deem it appropriate to do so in order to provide our services to you or respond to your enquiry. In such a case, you may request that we stop providing your personal information to the relevant affiliate or agency.
5, Inquiries about personal information
If you have any queries regarding the disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal data, please contact us using the free consultation form.
6, Other matters
- About access information
This website may collect access log information in order to provide you with better service. Please understand beforehand. The purpose of collecting access log information is not to identify your personal information.
- About cookies