Foreign nationals residing in Japan must notify the change within 14 days if there is a change in their place of employment, etc.
There are three ways to submit a notification: online, by bringing it to a counter, and by mail, but it is recommended to use the Internet as it is easier.
The specific details of the notification are as follows.
- If you leave your workplace due to job change, retirement, etc.
- If you sign a contract with a new employer
- If there is a change in the name of the place of employment
- If there is a change in the location of your workplace
- If your workplace disappears
Please note that if you do not submit this notification, you may be disadvantaged when renewing your period of stay or changing your status of residence.
- Technical Intern Training12/04/2023Technical Intern Training Program will be reviewed
- Visa11/20/2023Things companies should be careful about when hiring foreigners
- Others11/06/2023To everyone who will take the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist exam in 2023
- Visa11/01/2023What you should be aware of when looking for an administrative scrivener