A foreigner's status of residence is granted according to the content of their activities, so if the content of their activities changes, it is necessary to apply for a change of status of residence.
If you do not engage in activities based on your status of residence for the following period, your status of residence will be revoked.
- For status of residence for foreigners based on the activity in which one engages：3 months or longer
- For “Spouse or Child of Japanese National” and “Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident” status of residence：6 months or longer
If there is a change in the content of the activity, it is necessary to apply for the change immediately.
If you are unsure of how to apply, please feel free to contact us.
- Visa02/19/2024What kind of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist should I consult?
- Business Manager02/12/2024For those who are considering obtaining the “Business Manager” status of residence
- Specified Skilled Worker02/05/2024To companies who are suffering from labor shortage
- Naturalization01/29/2024Advantages and points to note regarding the residence status “Permanent Resident”