In order to be granted a status of residence of “Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services”, it is necessary to have an academic background such as a university degree or a certain level of practical experience.
The specific number of years of work experience is as follows.
- When engaging in work that requires skills or knowledge belonging to the fields of natural sciences or humanities: 10 years or more
- When engaging in work that requires thinking or sensitivity based on a foreign culture: 3 years or more
Business that requires thinking or sensibility based on foreign culture (International Services) includes translation, interpretation, language instruction, public relations, advertising or overseas transaction business, design related to clothing or interior decoration, product development, etc.
When applying for the status of residence of "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" based on practical experience, it is necessary to correctly determine which type of work the applicant intends to engage in.
- Technical Intern Training12/04/2023Technical Intern Training Program will be reviewed
- Visa11/20/2023Things companies should be careful about when hiring foreigners
- Others11/06/2023To everyone who will take the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist exam in 2023
- Visa11/01/2023What you should be aware of when looking for an administrative scrivener