When applying for a status of residence of “Business Manager” using a rented house as an office, you need to pay attention to the following points.
- It is necessary to obtain permission from the landlord to use it as an office.
- There must be a clear separation between the residential area and the office area.
- The office must be equipped with telephones, PCs, copiers, and other equipment necessary for business.
- Must display a social sign similar to a billboard
Therefore, even if you apply for an apartment or condominium as your home and office, it will not be accepted, but if you clearly separate the first floor as an office and the second floor as a residence in a two-story detached house, you will be permitted.
- Technical Intern Training12/04/2023Technical Intern Training Program will be reviewed
- Visa11/20/2023Things companies should be careful about when hiring foreigners
- Others11/06/2023To everyone who will take the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist exam in 2023
- Visa11/01/2023What you should be aware of when looking for an administrative scrivener