Points to note when using a rented house as an office when applying for a status of residence of “Business Manager”
When applying for a status of residence of “Business Manager” using a rented house as an office, you need to pay attention to the following points.
- It is necessary to obtain permission from the landlord to use it as an office.
- There must be a clear separation between the residential area and the office area.
- The office must be equipped with telephones, PCs, copiers, and other equipment necessary for business.
- Must display a social sign similar to a billboard
Therefore, even if you apply for an apartment or condominium as your home and office, it will not be accepted, but if you clearly separate the first floor as an office and the second floor as a residence in a two-story detached house, you will be permitted.
- Naturalization2023.04.24Requirements for foreigners who are married to Japanese people to apply for Naturalization
- Permanent Resident2023.04.17Points to note when applying for Permanent Resident
- Working Visa2023.04.10When a foreigner continues to work in Japan after graduating from a Japanese university
- Permanent Resident2023.04.03What is the requirement for applying for Permanent Resident, “In principle, you must continue to stay in Japan for 10 years or more.”