If you are certified as a Highly-Skilled Foreign Professionals by the Point-Based Preferential Immigration Treatment, you will receive the following preferential treatment.
- Permission for multiple purpose of activities
- Grant of the "five years" period of stay
In the case of Highly Skilled Professional(ⅱ), granted an indefinite period of stay
- Easing of requirements for permanent residence
The period of stay, which normally requires 10 years, will be shortened to 3 years (1 year for Highly Skilled Professional(ⅱ) ).
- Permission for the spouse of the highly-skilled foreign professional to work
Even if the spouse does not meet the requirements for academic background and work experience, it is possible to engage in activities such as "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" and "Instructor".
- Permission for the parent(S) to accompany the highly-skilled foreign professional to Japan under certain conditions
- Permission for a domestic worker to accompany the highly-skilled foreign professional to Japan under certain conditions
- Preferential processing of entry and residence procedures
Within 10 days for the pre-entry examination and within 5 days for the residence examination, processing will be carried out with much higher priority than the normal status of residence.
As mentioned above, if you are certified as a highly-skilled foreign professional, you will receive much more favorable treatment than other statuses of residence.
If you think that you may fall under the category of highly-skilled foreign professional, please cotuct us.
- Student2023.01.27Points to note about the status of residence of “Student”
- Others2023.01.26Yesterday was the announcement of the passing of the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists exam.
- Visa2023.01.25How a foreign couple living in Japan can bring their children abroad to Japan
- International marriage2023.01.24Remarriage prohibition period