In order to do a Secondhand Articles Businesss, it is necessary to obtain a Secondhand Articles Businesss license.
It is possible for a foreigner to obtain a Secondhand Articles Business license, but the status of residence for which a Secondhand Articles Business license can be obtained is limited to the following.
- Business Manager
- Permanent Resident
- Spouse or Child ofJapanese National
- Long-term Resident
- Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services(note)
- Intra-company Transferee(note)
(note) Regarding "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" and "Intra-company Transferee", the contents of the "Certificate of Permission to Engage in Activity Other than That Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted" and "Certificate of Qualification for Employment" must be required a description of "running a Secondhand Articles Business" or "running a Secondhand Articles Business."
If you do not meet the above conditions, you will not be able to obtain a Secondhand Articles Business license, so be careful.
- Visa08/01/2023Difference between 30 days and 31 days of period of stay in "Designated Activities" for departure preparation
- Visa07/24/2023What is the “special period” in the status of residence?
- Naturalization06/20/2023If you are thinking about applying for Permanent Resident or Naturalization, what kind of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist should you consult?
- Naturalization06/15/2023Can a person whose status of residence is only permitted for a period of one year be allowed to become naturalized?