How a foreign couple living in Japan can bring their children abroad to Japan

One way for foreign couples living in Japan to bring their children living abroad is "Dependent".
In addition to legitimate children, adopted children and recognized illegitimate children who have reached the age of majority are also eligible for "Dependent".
However, working in Japan is not permitted under "Dependent" status, so it is necessary for the parents to have sufficient funds to support the child.
In addition, although it is applicable even if they have reached the age of majority, it is difficult to invite a child who has reached the age of majority and who is working and living independently in a foreign country to Japan with the status of residence of "Dependent".
In the end, it is necessary that a parent's support is necessary, and if a child requires parental support, it is possible that "Dependent" will be approved even if the child reaches the age of majority.