Important points for foreigners doing business in Japan

In order for a foreigner to establish a company and conduct business in Japan, it is necessary to obtain a “Business Manager” visa.
This "Business Manager" is a status of residence that allows foreigners to manage trade and other businesses in Japan, or to engage in the management of such businesses.
Therefore, simply obtaining a "Business Manager" visa does not mean that you will be able to engage in any type of business.
For example, to open a restaurant, you need a restaurant business license, and to sell secondhand goods, you need a Permission for Secondhand Articles Business.
If you do business that requires "permission" without permission, you will be subject to penalties, so be careful.
Of course, some businesses do not require a business license.