"Permission to engage in activities other than permitted under the status of residence" does not require you to specify a place of employment and allows you to engage in activities with income within 28 hours a week, but you are prohibited from engaging in the following work.
- Activities deemed to violate laws (whether criminal or civil)
- Adult entertainment business, activities performed at a business office where store-type special adult entertainment business is operated, non-store type special adult entertainment business, video transmission type special adult entertainment business, store-type telephone adult entertainment business, non-store type telephone adult entertainment business
※ "Adult entertainment business" corresponds to the business stipulated in the "Act on Control and Improvement of Amusement Business".
If you engage in any of the above activities, you will be subject to imprisonment with work for not more than one year, a fine of not more than 2 million yen, or both.
- Technical Intern Training12/04/2023Technical Intern Training Program will be reviewed
- Visa11/20/2023Things companies should be careful about when hiring foreigners
- Others11/06/2023To everyone who will take the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist exam in 2023
- Visa11/01/2023What you should be aware of when looking for an administrative scrivener