If a child of a Permanent Resident is born in Japan, the status of residence of "Permanent Resident（PR)" will be granted by applying for permanent residence within 30 days after the birth.
However, if it exceeds 30 days, you will not be able to apply for ”Permanent resident(PR)”, so you will have to apply for permission for the status of residence of "Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident(SCPR)".
The conditions for this child to obtain the status of residence of "Permanent resident(PR)" are as follows.
- The permitted status of residence (Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident) has the longest period of stay
(For the time being, if a 3-year period of stay is permitted, it will be treated as meeting the requirements.)
- Reside in Japan continuously for more than 1 year
Therefore, if the period of stay of a "Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident" who has been permitted to apply for more than 30 days after birth is "3 years", it is possible to apply for permanent residence in the following year.
- Technical Intern Training12/04/2023Technical Intern Training Program will be reviewed
- Visa11/20/2023Things companies should be careful about when hiring foreigners
- Others11/06/2023To everyone who will take the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist exam in 2023
- Visa11/01/2023What you should be aware of when looking for an administrative scrivener