Companies that hire "Specified Skilled Worker (ⅰ)" foreigners need to create a support plan and provide support to the foreigners based on it.
The outline of the support plan is as follows.
- Implementation of advance guidance for the target person
- Implementation of transportation when the target person enters and leaves the country
- Implementation of contract support necessary for securing housing and living for the target person
- Implementation of life orientation for the target person
- Accompanying the subject to public procedures
- Providing opportunities for Japanese language learning to the target audience
- Responding to consultations and complaints from the target person
- Promotion of interaction between the target audience and Japanese people
- Support for changing jobs of the target person (in the case of personnel reduction, etc.)
- Regular interviews with the target person / reporting to government agencies
These tasks must be carried out by companies that employ "Specified Skilled Worker(ⅰ)" foreigners, but it is quite difficult for small and medium-sized enterprises to carry out these tasks in-house.
Therefore, all or part of these operations can be outsourced to a registration support organization.
Our office is also preparing for registration as a registration support organization, but at this point, we can also introduce reliable registration support organizations.
If you are thinking of hiring a foreigner with "Specified Skilled Worker(ⅰ)" but are worried about your support plan, please feel free to contact us.
- Technical Intern Training12/04/2023Technical Intern Training Program will be reviewed
- Visa11/20/2023Things companies should be careful about when hiring foreigners
- Others11/06/2023To everyone who will take the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist exam in 2023
- Visa11/01/2023What you should be aware of when looking for an administrative scrivener